Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Thoughtful Wishes

Anticipating the year ahead I have many wishes.  With each passing year; 2015 will be my twelfth supporting the Huntington's disease, HD, community; my list of wishes gets longer.  I found the following quote about wishes:

Stop the habit of wishful thinking and start the habit of thoughtful wishes.  Mary Martin

I have a deep faith in God and so I find many of my wishes for my Huntingon’s friends end up in my prayers.  One of my prayers is of thanks for all the dedicated people who work on treatments and a cure for HD.  I pray they continue to find the strength, the wisdom, and yes the resources they need to continue their efforts.  Another prayer is for each individual affected by HD to feel the care, the support, and the strength that he or she needs to live with the challenges of HD.  I pray that what I offer is helpful and makes a positive difference in each life I touch.

As I ready myself for 2015 and as I go about my work supporting the Huntington’s disease community I have one more prayer. I pray that I avoid wishful thinking and instead I am guided by thoughtful wishes.


Wishing the best for all for 2015


I CAN BE REACHED 

BY PHONE AT 215-219-3521,

 BY EMAIL AT JOANNEHDCARE@PHILLYCUREHD.ORG,  

I ALSO REGULARLY POST ON MY 

FACEBOOK AND GOOGLE+  PAGES. 


 I ALSO MANAGE PHILLY CURE HD'S 

WEBPAGE, 

FACEBOOK , 

GOOGLE+,

 PINTEREST, AND YOUTUBE PAGES. 


No comments:

Post a Comment